Wednesday 10 January 2018

What next?

I'm about to take a week's break from posting.

In general I am not sure whether I will continue this blog.  I have covered a plethora of topics about being a school Principal however more post topics may present themselves through my thinking or as prompts from what is happening in schools across Australia.

I seem to have a small band of faithful readers mainly from the USA.  I trust that you have found the posts so far to be helpful?

One thing I am not going to do if I decide to stop posting is to just leave the blog sitting there for posterity.  I see so many of such blogs that have died on the vine.  They remind me of a graveyard.

So far I have found it to be fun and it helps me to overcome the 'relevance deprivation syndrome' of being a retiree.

Interested Principals watch this space, and continue to revel in having the best job going.


May the force be with you!


GD

PS: Its morning and I have already thought of the topic for my next post.

Chat to you in about 7 days.

GD

No comments:

Post a Comment