Monday 29 April 2019

Waking up

Here I am after a lengthy snooze period.  The schooling of our young is never far from my mind even though I have been retired for many years.

Currently I cannot stop wondering about how well schools are educating for the future.  Of course I also hope each day they are educating in a context of purposefully ensuring student well being. Without this the chance of learning is diminished severely.

Returning to the future.  What has caused me to return to active blogging on this site is some research I have commenced on "what jobs will look like in the future?" It is blowing my mind and I will devote some future posts to this topic in a context of primary (elementary) and secondary schooling.

May the Force be with you all!


GD

No comments:

Post a Comment