Wednesday 18 April 2018

OMG I'm out of retirement

OMG folks I somehow got myself elected as a member of the local independent government primary school board.

I can't resist being involved again.

I am all agog finding out what it means for a Principal of this relatively new beast the independent government school.  I hope that it is not another of those ill-founded changes to the Western Australian government school scene that will fall in a heap 5 or so years down the track.  As a government school Principal I did not experience this independent status but nonetheless felt incredibly free to act in the best interests of the education of the students of my school community.

We'll see.  Must not jump to conclusions.

Its all good fun!

May the Force be with you!


GD

No comments:

Post a Comment